Duty for deliveries in the UK will be charged as follows:
- Still wine (5-15%) – £26.78 per 9L case
- Sparkling wine (8.5-15%) – £34.30 per 9L case
- Fortified wine (15-22%) – £35.70 per 9L case
- Spirits (22%+) – please ask as it is dependent on the ABV
UK / Bonded Warehouses
We like to keep it as simple as possible where we can. For UK mainland delivery, any orders over £1,000 ex VAT will be delivered free of charge.
If you don’t mind the bottles being repacked into our secure packaging, we can ship via DHL for £10 & VAT. If you’d like the wines in their original cases, delivery will be £20 & VAT.
We offer free transfer to all the major UK bonded warehouses. We tend to consolidate our deliveries together, so we deliver every 2-3 weeks to each warehouse, excluding LCB Tilbury, which is a weekly service.
In partnership with DHL, we can offer delivery to the following European countries – if you require shipment to a country not on this list please contact us at email@example.com.
- Ireland (inc Northern Ireland)
- Spain (with permit)
We are unable to offer delivery at the present time to Finland, France or Italy due to local government restrictions.
We offer a temperature controlled delivery service by sea, shipping every 2-3 weeks. Charges are below (per 9L case) – insurance is available at 0.68% of the value of the shipment as a separate charge (£14 minimum). There is currently a £7 per 9L case COVID-19 surcharge. This is temperature controlled door to door, and transit time is about 40 days.
- 1-2 cases – £125 flat rate
- 3-4 cases – £140 flat rate
- 5-9 cases – £28 per case
- 10-25 cases – £26 per case
- 26-50 cases – £24 per case
- 50+ cases – please enquire